Does posture, balance, and walking have a place in your training programs?
Dr. Evan Osar - author of Corrective Exercise Solutions to Common Hip and Shoulder Dysfunctions - discusses how you train posture, balance, and training into your current programs for adults.
If you’re looking to understand the link between posture, balance, and walking, check out Two Anatomy Geeks ™: The Anatomy of Posture, Balance, and Walking.
- Discover how understanding anatomy influences your training of posture, balance, and walking
- Discover how to incorporate assessments and corrective exercises that can improve posture, balance, and walking
- Discover how your new found anatomy knowledge can help more of your current clients achieve their health and fitness and goals
- Educate and empower yourself to be the solution for your current and potential clients
- Earn CEC’s
- Excel at training the adult population